Friday, June 27, 2008

Dreams

I'm beginning to wonder if I need some direction. I recently took on a new job (when I didn't need to, as I had a good, stable full-time job), because I thought it would be a really cool experience and a lot of fun and I figure because I'm young, I can run around and not worry about having a secure, stable job. Now recently, I've been asked a lot what my dream is to do (career-wise) and I have no idea. I had a better idea when I graduated highschool of what I wanted to do with myself and now I have no clue. I know that whatever I do, I want to be successful (obviously) and that I want to do something that I genuinely love.  It seems like the next step from there would be determining something I really love to do that I could go to school for to make a career of...if only it were that easy. 

If I hear from more than 2 people (who know me quite well) that I should be a Hairdresser, should I be a hairdresser? Is that a sign?

No comments: